Critical Care Nursing Certification (CCRN)
The Certification Coach will help you become certified -- guaranteed!
Become certified as a critical care nurse! The CCRN Certification Coach® certification program will help you improve your patient outcomes by increasing your confidence, improving your assessment skills, and Improving your communication and collaboration skills. In the CCRN Certification Coach® you will receive:
- Online facilitated CCRN Certification program to ensure your success
- Q&A from right within your course to get timely replies to your questions
- Frequently updated content to assure up-to-date certification prep.
- Test-taking tips
- Study strategies
- Guaranteed success!
The CCRN Certification Coach® program is an 8-week adventure to help you achieve your goals. Along the way, you will have help from your facilitator and your peers to answer questions, provide motivation, and keep you engaged as you progress toward your dream of becoming CCRN Certified.
- a pre-test to increase your awareness of areas where you need additional support,
- a lesson taught by David W. Woodruff, PhD, APRN, NPD-BC, CNE, CNE-cl, CCRN-K, PCCN-K, CEN, FNAP,
- discussion areas to ask questions and get support from peers,
- optional lessons that provide a deeper explanation of difficult concepts,
- a post-test to assure your understanding.
Here's are what others are saying about the CCRN Certification Coach® program:
"I passed CCRN today. The educational materials prepared by you are the best I have ever studied. Your explanations are so clear and helped me to read the questions correctly" -MLI, RN.
"In Canada, we write exams for our specialty. Mine is Critical Care. In April of this year, I wrote my Critical Care Certification, and this week I found out I was successful" -PM, RN.
"Awesome" -PH, R
David W. Woodruff, PhD, APRN, NPD-BC, CNE, CNE-cl, CCRN-K, PCCN-K, CEN, FNAP is
A Critical Care nurse:
-For over 30 years
-Critical Care and Progressive Care Nursing
-Professional Staff Development and Nurse Education
A Nursing Expert:
-Clinical Editor of "Critical Care Nursing Made Incredibly Easy"
-Contributing Editor for Critical Care Nurse
-Reviewer for Dimensions in Critical Care Nursing.
-A Fellow and Distinguished Practitioner in the National Academies of Practice.
An Experienced Teacher:
-Developed CCRN Test Prep & PCCN Test Prep, which has been copied by institutions all over the US.
-Led hundreds of seminars, conferences, and virtual programs on certification preparation.
Dr. David Woodruff is The Certification Coach®, who will help you become certified.